Cockroaches are of four types : American Cockroach, German Cockroach, Oriental Cockroach and Brown Branded Cockroach.
- Cockroaches live in groups
- Cockroaches are active at night
- Cockroaches prefer starchy and sugary materials
- Cockroaches are found in homes especially kitchen areas
- Cockroaches are known to spread a variety of bacterial, fungal and home diseases.
- Cockroaches can survive long periods of time without food and water
- Cockroaches move freely from building to building or from drain, garden, sewers and latrines to human habitations
We take this opportunity to introduce GEL BASED TECHNOLOGY for control of cockroaches It is the most modern, safe and highly effective technology in the field of cockroach control.
GEL BASED BAITING TECHNOLOGY is stated as the cockroach control product of the next millennium the world over. It involves a clean,fast, convenient to use professional treatment.
The action of the product is quite different to sprays as it attracts cockroaches to feed on the GEL rather than flushing them out. Once they have eaten the GEL they contaminate each other producting a cascade of destruction through out the cockroach population.
GEL application method causes no disturbance or discomfort generally associated with pest control treatments. It is safe, odourless and can be
applied in sensitive areas such as electrical control boxes, kitchen appliances and computers. There is no need to empty drawers, cover up food or make any special preparations prior to treatments and no need to leave premises during or after the treatment.
Even infants and patients can stay indoors.
Gel Treatment is very effective for Flats and Offices.
An odourless chemical will be sprayed to the kitchen sink area, bathroom, toilets and other area of infestation to control the problem of ants.
Frequency : 3 services in the interval of 4 months per annum will be rendered and the contract will be covered under service warranty.